Local Government Applications
Local Government Applications

Local Government Applications(Section 39 And 40 Applications)

Whether you are applying for a new liquor licence, alfresco / outdoor area, new development or changes to existing premises, at HTS we can assist with any of your council applications and submissions.

Planning and Health Approvals from Local Council are a critical part of any hospitality project. HTS have many years of successful experience dealing with local authorities.

HTS can assist in the ‘Change of Use’ application, Section 40 Planning Certificate, Section 39 Health Certificate, or other Development Applications.

HTS has experience in:

  • Compiling and lodging Development Applications
  • Attending meetings and negotiating with local government on behalf of clients
  • Negotiating with adjacent landowners
  • Lease and other contract negotiations
  • Responding to local government Expression of Interest advertisements on behalf of clients
  • Making detailed submissions to local council
  • Finding alternative solutions to various development issues
  • Provide CAD Concept Plans for Council applications

Please contact us for assistance with your council applications on +61 8 9316 8699 or for an obligation free discussion at our office or at your premises.

Our All Services