Government Health Standards Compliance
With an extensive knowledge of regulatory body requirements, HTS assesses current procedures in place and assists with improving or implementing new strategies that ensure the business is compliant.
HTS also assists with compliance prior to a business opening by providing Harm Minimisation Plans and Management Plans as well as assisting in acquiring relevant certification.
Some of the compliance auditing includes:
- Food Safety Audit
- HACCP Audit
- Quality System Audit
- OH&S Audit
- Liquor Licensing Compliance
Contact us to discuss how we can assist you.
Aspects of Healthcare with Aged Care, Private and Public Hospitals that HTS can assist with:
- Environmental Sustainable Design: Ewater; Secondary Refrigeration; Demand Ventilation; Energy Recovery; LED energy efficient equipment: all save operating cost and reduce carbon footprint
- Ergonomics of kitchen flow to reduce overall wages costs
- Assist with Menu planning
- Review and audit HACCP systems in place and make recommendations for corrective action
- Asset management experience: Design to last e.g. warranty management, preventative maintenance reporting; reduced cost of ownership
- Fit out budgets, delivery on budget
- Liaise and manage major suppliers e.g. cook chill product suppliers
- Manage and audit the supply chain and logistics to maintain high standards and QA compliance
- Staff number analysis
- Waste & Recycle management plans and can provide budgets on solutions
- FCSI independence: no commissions or rebates from suppliers
- PI insurance in place
Contact us today on +61 8 9316 8699 or firstname.lastname@example.org for an obligation free discussion at our office or at your premises.