Kitchen, Bar & Foodservice Design
Foodservice Design & Drafting
HTS specialises in kitchen designs for small through to large operations, bars and serveries for restaurants, taverns, cafes, clubs, pubs, hotels, motels, resorts as well as patron areas and overall venue design.
Our in-house foodservice designers have diverse experience in the hospitality and healthcare industry. Achieving the best value for money and sustainable outcomes for our clients is what drives our innovative design team. We can provide drawings in AutoCAD and colour concept plans can be provided for presentations and expression of interest submissions.
Our design process focuses on the following key elements of good design:
- Innovative and specialised design for each project to best suit the operation
- Maximising use of the space available
- Ergonomic flow of product, staff, and patrons
- Labour efficient work flow
- Fit for purpose and value for money cooking and ware washing equipment
- Use of latest technology for efficient production and operations
- Future proof design and equipment for at least 7 to 10 years where possible
- Energy efficient equipment for ongoing lower operating costs
- Best practice Waste Management system for the specific project
Our creative Design Team has assisted with many exciting projects including 5 star & 4 star Hotels, Taverns, Restaurants, Microbreweries, Hospitals, Sports and Aged Care Facilities.
For more information, please feel free to contact us on 08 9316 8699 or firstname.lastname@example.org for an obligation free discussion at our office or at your premises.
HTS services provided include:
- Layouts and workflow design
- Equipment specifications (independent, fit for purpose selection)
- Services drawings (electrical, gas, water, hydraulic and air)
- Consultant collaboration – i.e. working with architects, interior designers, and engineers
- Compliance with State and Local Government health standards
- Waste management
Our Design Team can apply their expertise and creativity to of your next project.