Liquor Licensing Services
Hospitality Total Services has successfully assisted with a number of Liquor Licence applications over the past 25 years.
Our experienced Liquor Licensing consultants can tailor a package to suit the needs of your business, whether it be a full Liquor Licence application, assistance with a Public Interest Assessment only, or Extended Trading Permit (ETP) applications for Alfresco Dining, Liquor without a Meal, Alteration Redefinition, and everything in between.
HTS also provide professional services that can assist in addressing the requirements of local government such as Development Applications, Section 39 and 40 applications, Change of Use Applications and preparing Public Interest Assessment Reports (PIAR).
HTS has successfully provided Liquor Licensing Services to a number of clients to gain liquor licensing approvals for complex and high-risk applications such as:
- Mixed use entertainment premises in Northbridge
- Design and Liquor Licensing of a Tavern on Busselton Foreshore as part of a major redevelopment masterplan.
- A new rooftop cinema in Scarborough
- Perth’s first new Nightclub Licence in 15 years
- Hotel Licence for the DoubleTree by Hilton in Northbridge
- Tavern Restricted Licence for a multi-use, four level performance, arts, cultural and entertainment premises in Northbridge
- Tavern Licence for a new premium premises in Kings Square as part of the Perth City Link development.
Hospitality Total Services can assist with all your Liquor Licensing related services, including the following services:
- Concept Plans
- Lease Negotiations
- Design, Plans, and Specifications
- Public Interest Assessment Submissions
- Alteration/Redefinition Applications
- Harm Minimisation Plans
- Extended Trading Permits – Liquor without a Meal application
- Management Plans
- Extended Trading Area and/or Alfresco Dining Licence
- Add/Vary Conditions of Licence
- Compliance Audits
- Expert Witness Statements