Maria is a member of our design team who specializes in interior design and selections, and assists with foodservice design and documentation.
Maria has lectured at the University of Buenos Aires and Belgrano University in Building Services, as well as experience working in lighting design, and building supply sales. Maria applies her experience and knowledge of Architectural design to the transformation of interior spaces.
Maria has worked as an Architect in Argentina and Australia, and is proficient in AutoCAD and Revit with presentation skills in Photoshop, inDesign and SketchUp.
Marias skills and experience include:
- Applying structured design thinking and processes,
- Preliminary Sketching and conceptualization,
- Interior Design for hospitality venues,
- Integrating Alfresco designs into Public Realms,
- Architectural Design Drawings,
- Interpretation, review and recommendations of service plans for coordination,
- Developing 3D Models for presentation,
- Assisting in Budgetary Estimation,
- Developing Finishes, Fittings and Equipment Schedules,
- Troubleshooting design matters with clients and suppliers,
- Applying Local Authority Legislation and Australian Standards,
- Applying environmental awareness to material selections and recommendations.