With over 10 years management experience in the hospitality sector and 8 years’ experience in architectural design and construction, Gerard has extensive experience and applicable knowledge.
Gerard has managed licensed venues both in Western Australia and overseas with experience in Restaurant, Club, Tavern and Occasional Licenses, and Extended Trading Permits.
With a Master of Business and Administration qualification, Gerard specialized in Marketing and Finance, with an applicable knowledge of Operational Management, Strategic Management, Leadership, New Venture Creation and Strategic Human Resource Management.
He also holds a certificate in Project management giving him a logical and systematic problem solving approach to projects, and an understanding of project stages, principles and dynamics.
As a Consultant, Gerard has assisted with the following at HTS:
- Public Interest Assessments
- Concept Plans and Bar Design
- Business Feasibility Snapshot Studies
- Operations Management Advisory
- Development Approval Applications
- Transforming clients design concepts into practical, functional and desirable spaces that fulfil the needs of the client, customer and Licensing Authority.